Tecno have secretly introduced a new entry-level smartphone called the POP 6 Go, into the Nigeria market. The new device comes as a successor to the POP 5 Go launched last year. The POP 6 GO comes sporting a 6-inch IPS LCD display, with a screen resolution of 480 x 960 pixels. It has a body dimension measuring 160.33 x 78.8 x 10.85mm.
It comes powered by a Quad-core Spreadtrum UNISOC SC9832E processor, supported by ARM Mali T820 MP2 GPU. The POP 6 GO comes paired with 2GB of RAM and has an internal storage capacity of 32GB that can be expanded up to 128GB using a memory card. It packs a 4000mAh battery and runs on Android 11 (Go Edition).
The back of the phone looks more like the Pop 5 Pro and has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a 5MP QVGA Camera with Flash. On the front is a 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. The phone supports 3G network, Wifi, Bluetooth and USB connection.
Tecno POP 6 Go Full Specifications
- Network: 3G and 2G
- Display: 6-inch (480 x 960 pixels) IPS LCD Display
- Processor: Quad-Core Spreadtrum UniSoC SC9832E Mobile Platform with ARM Mali T820 MP2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM with 32GB Internal Storage with expandable memory of up to 128GB using microSD
- OS: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Rear: 5MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, QVGA, LED flash
- Front: 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.33×78.8×10.85mm
- Weight: grams
- Others: 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
Price and Availability?
The Tecno POP 6 Go comes in various color options and its available with a price tag of around ₦49,000 here in Nigeria.