Xiaomi has unveiled its latest TV in its Q Series. Known as the Xiaomi Q2 4K QLED TV, the device comes as a the successor to the Q1 series that was introduced last year. The new tv comes in 50, 55 and 65-inch versions. All versions come having Quantum Dot Display technology.
Aside coming with a life-like colors and smoother transitions during fast-motion scenes, the models have Dolby Vision IQ and feature ambient light sensors to intelligently detect environmental brightness and make corresponding adjustments to the picture. The Xiaomi Q2 4K QLED TV comes featuring 30W speakers with Dolby Atmos and run Google TV system.
As for the body design, the TV features a metal frame with bezel-less design and a metal stand. It is powered by a Quad core MediaTek MT9611 processor, supported with Mali G52 MP2 GPU. The TV is paired with 2GB of RAM, and has an internal storage capacity of 16GB. See the full specifications below.
Xiaomi Q2 4K QLED TV Full Specifications
- Display: 50 / 55 / 65-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K QLED display with 60Hz refresh rate, MEMC, 178-degree viewing angle, 92% DCI-P3 color gamut, 1.07 billion (8-bit + FRC), Dolby Vision IQ, HDR 10, HLG
- Processor: Quad core MediaTek MT9611 (A55) processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM with 16GB storage
- OS: Google TV
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, HDMI × 3 (1 port with eARC) USB 2.0 × 2, 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack, Ethernet
- Others: Mi Voice remote with support for Google Assistant
- Sound: 30W (2 x 15W) speakers, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X
Price and Availability?
The Xiaomi TV Q2 cost $597 for the 50-inch version, and $697 for the 55-inch version. The bigger 65-inch version cost higher, which is about $896.