Meet Pebble latest smartwatch called the Cosmos Vogue. The new smartwatch is coming after the company launched the Cosmos Vault last month. It features a 1.96-inch Always-on AMOLED display, and offers a peak brightness of up to 600 nits. The watch boast of some amazing features.
As for the body design, the comes with a rectangle dial with a silicon/metallic strap with magnetic lock mechanism, and a rotating crown. It supports multiple watch faces and boast of up to 7 days of battery life. The Pebble Cosmos Vogue offers health monitoring features such as a dedicated SpO2 sensor, a heart rate monitor, a sleep monitor, and the Pebble Zen Mode and more.
Pebble Cosmos Vogue Key Specifications
- Display: 1.96-inch Always-on AMOLED round Display, 600 nits peak brightness
- Sports Mode: Multiple Sports Mode
- Sensor: Heart Rate Monitoring, Sleep Monitoring, SPO2 Monitoring, Step Pedometer
- Smart Controls: Zenmode, Alarm & Notification, AI Voice Assistance, Always On
- Compatible OS: Android and IOS
- Bluetooth Version: 5
- Other Features: Calls, Sms, Email, Whatsapp and Social Media
- Dimensions: mm;
- Colors: Jet Black, Midnight Blue, Obsidian Black and Classic Gold
- Battery: 240mAh battery with battery Life up to 7 days
Price and Availability?
The Pebble Cosmos Vogue comes in Jet Black, Midnight Blue, Obsidian Black and Classic Gold colour options. You can get it via the company’s website Here.