Tecno Mobile has launched it’s latest budget smartphone in the Pop series. The new smartphone is called the POP 5 Pro, and according to the company, it is aim at democratize industry leading premium technology by offering them at competitive price points. The phone comes featuring a 6.52 HD+ display with 120Hz touch sampling rate and has a 1600 x 720 pixels resolution.
The Tecno Pop 5 Pro is by 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 processor. It runs on Tecno’s HiOS 7.6, which is based on Android 11 (Go Edition). It comes with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU and pack a 6000mAh battery. It is supported by a 3GB RAM, and has 32GB of storage. This can be expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card.
On the camera angle, the phone has two cameras on the back and a single front snapper. These include an 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Dual LED Flash, secondary AI camera, and a 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture with an LED flash.
Tecno Pop 5 Pro Specifications
- Network: 4G, 3G and 2G
- Display: 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display with 480 nits brightness
- Processor: 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: HIOS 7.6 based on Android 11 (Go Edition)
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Rear: 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Dual LED Flash, secondary AI camera
- Front: 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: grams
- Colours: Ice Blue, Deepsea Luster and Sky Cyan
- Others: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Battery: 6000mAh battery
Price and Availability?
The Tecno Pop 5 Pro comes in Ice Blue, Deepsea Luster and Sky Cyan colours. It will be avialble in retail stores at a price of about N48,000 (Naira) here in Nigeria.