Last year, Itel introduced the Smartwatch 1ES that features a 1.7-inch display. Now, the company has unveiled a successor to the device. Known as the Itel smartwatch 2ES, the device comes sporting a 1.8-inch IPS HD display, with slim bezel. While the 1ES boast of Bluetooth v5.1, the successor (2ES) has a Bluetooth v5.3.
The Itel Smartwatch 2ES features a sleek design and an improved features. The device comes with the option to make calls using the watch’s built-in microphone and speaker. It also comes with an AI voice assistant, allowing users to make calls, send messages, and control other smart devices using voice commands. It also includes a heart rate and blood oxygen monitor, providing users with real-time health data, as well as 50 sports modes for workout tracking. Music and camera control and smart notifications keep users connected and up to date.
The smartwatch has a 90% screen-to-body ratio and brightness of up to 500nits, making it easy to use in any lighting conditions. It also features a long-lasting battery and comes with a magnetic charger and an extra free strap.
The itel Smartwatch 2ES prioritizes the user’s health, with real-time health monitoring and an intelligence voice assistant module. It is IP68 water-resistant and comes with a personalized menu that can be customized to the user’s preferences.
Itel Smartwatch 2ES Key Specifications
- Display: 1.8-inch (240 x 286 Pixels) HD IPS Display, 90% Screen and Brightness up to 500nits
- Sports Mode: 50+ sports modes
- Sensor: Real Time Health Monitoring, SpO2, Heart Rate and Sleep Tracking
- Smart Controls: Camera and Music Control, Intelligent Voice Assistant
- BlueTooth Version: 5.3
- OS: Support Supports both iOS & Android
- Other Features: 100+ Stylish Watch Faces, Built-in Mic & Speaker, IP68 Water Resistant
- Colors: City Blue, Red, Green, Water Green
- Battery: 240mAh Charger: Magnetic; 12 day battery life; 2 hours charging time
Arijeet Talapatra, CEO, TRANSSION India, while speaking during the launch said;
We are excited to launch the itel 2ES, our newest smartwatch, for the Indian market. India is now the second-biggest market for smartwatches in the world, growing by 300 percent every year. We want to serve the needs of our customers in rural and peri-urban areas, who want affordable and reliable technology. We believe that the itel 2ES will help us reach this untapped segment and boost the smartwatch industry in India for the future.
The Itel Smartwatch 2ES is currently available on the company’s website.