Tecno Mobile has added another smartphone to its Pop series. The company started the new series with the introduction of the Pop 6 Go. Now it is introducing the Tecno Pop 6 Go 4G, a 4G LTE version of the phone. As per the spec, the phone features a 6-inch LCD IPS display, with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels. It has a body dimension measuring 160.33×78.8×10.85mm.
Powered by Quad-Core processor, the device runs on Android R (Go Edition), supported by a 4000mAh battery. The Tecno POP 6 Go 4G comes paired with 2GB of RAM, and has an internal storage capacity 32GB. This can be expanded up to 128GB using a memory card. The back of the phone features a rear fingerprint scanner. It also houses the 5MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, QVGA, LED flash. On the front, is a 5MP front-facing camera that is supported by a front flash light.
For the connectivity, the POP 6 GO 4G supports Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.2 and USB 2.0 support. For the network option, it comes with 2G, 3G and 4G support.
Tecno POP 6 Go 4G Full Specifications
- Network: 4G, 3G and 2G
- Display: 6-inch (480 x 960 pixels) IPS LCD Display
- Processor: Quad-Core Mobile Platform
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM with 32GB Internal Storage with expandable memory of up to 128GB using MicroSD
- OS: Android R (Go Edition)
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Rear: 5MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, QVGA, LED flash
- Front: 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.33×78.8×10.85mm
- Weight: grams
- Colours: Starfall Gray, Iris Purple and Gradation Sky Blue
- Others: 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
Price and Availability?
The Tecno POP 6 Go 4G is available in Starfall Gray, Iris Purple and Gradation Sky Blue colour option. You can get the phone at a price tag of N53,000