Samsung has launched the company’s latest budget in India. Known as the Galaxy A03, the phone comes as the latest addition to its A series line up. The phone sports a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, with a resolution of 1560 × 720 pixels. It could be remembered that Samsung introduced the device back in November last year. It came having a body dimension of 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1mm and a weight 206 grams.
The phone is powered by an Octa-Core Unisoc T606 processor, supported with a Mali-G57 MC2 GPU that is clocked at a frequency of 650MHz. It is available in 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage version and a 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage. Both versions can be expanded up to 1TB using a micro SD card. The phone runs on Android 11 with One UI Core 3.1 user interface.
The phone has a 5MP front camera for selfie and a combination of 48MP main rear camera and a 2MP depth sensor on the rear. It packs a 5,000mAh battery with 10w charging.
Samsung Galaxy A03 Specifications
- Network: 4G, 3G and 2G
- Display: 6.5-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD Infinity-V display
- Processor: Octa-Core Unisoc T606 (2x A75 1.6GHz + 6x A55 1.6GHz) 12nm processor with Mali-G57 MC2 650MHz GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- OS: Android 11 with One UI Core 3.1
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Rear: 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front: 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 206 grams
- Sensors: Non
- Colours: Black, Blue and Red
- Others: 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 10w charging
Price and Availability?
The Samsung Galaxy A03 comes in Black, Blue and Red colour options. The phone is priced at Rs. 10499 for 3GB+32GB version and the 4GB + 64GB model costs Rs. 11999.