Blackview has announced its latest smartphone in its A series of device. Known as the Blackview A50, the phone comes as the latest affordable device from the company. It is listed on the company’s website with a price tag of ₦62,765.46, which is about $149.99 in the US. The phone features a 6.088-inch IPS LCD display, with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. It has a weight of 156 grams and has a body dimension of 156.4 x 72.9 x 8.9mm.
The Blackview A50 is powered by Quad-core UNISOC Tiger T310 processor, clocked at a 2.0GHz frequency. This is supported by a PowerVR GT7200 GPU. It runs on Doke OS 2.0 which is based on Android 11. The phone packs a 4280mAh battery which, according to the company, offers 22hrs of talk time and 288hrs on standby. It is paired with 3GB of RAM and comes with an internal storage capacity of 64GB. This can be expanded up to 1TB using a memory card.
For the cameras, the phone has a 5MP front camera for selfie and a combination of 13MP rear cameras on the rear. It comes with a rear fingerprint sensor and supports WiFi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS + GLONASS.
Blackview A50 Full Specifications
- Network: 4G, 3G and 2G
- Display: 6.088-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) IPS LCD display
- Processor: 2.0GHz Quad-Core Unisoc T312 processor with Mali-G57 MC2 650MHz GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM with 64GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- OS: Android 11 with Doke OS 2.0
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Rear: 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- Front: 5MP front camera
- Dimensions: 156.4 x 72.9 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 156 grams
- Sensors: Non
- Colours: Phantom Black, Twilight Blue, Ink Green and Summer Mojito
- Others: 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB
- Battery: 4280mAh battery
Price and Availability?
The Blackview A50 comes in Phantom Black, Twilight Blue, Ink Green and Summer Mojito colour options. It is available at a price tag of ₦62,765.46 in Nigeria, which is about $149.99 in US dollars.