Since the introduction of the point-of-sale (POS) terminal machines, there have been a great increase in the number of people offering the service here in Nigeria. Also, there have been a growing number of companies involved in offering the service aside the popular commercial banks. One of such companies, is Kudi, a popular digital banking platform.
The company works as a financial service provider alongside other commercial banks to offer services such as savings, loans, insurance to customers. Aside that, Kudi also offers POS service, in Nigeria. It has grown to become one of the popular POS service operators in the country. Just like Opay, Kudi makes it easier and faster to send money, pay bills and more via its POS platform.
If you are have heard of the company and has been wondering how to get yourself a Kudi POS machine for business, or how to become a Kudi agent, then I guess your search has brought you to the right place as this post has been made for you. We shall be looking at how to get the machine, the prices and charges involved. Before we begin, here is a few things we need to know about the company.
Kudi came as is one of Fintech startup company, designed to offer digital banking to Nigerians. Its major goal to revolutionize the banking industry in the country. It was established as a platform to provide an easy and effective means of sending money as well as paying bills. Aside these services, the company now has a Kudi POS machine service for agents.
About Kudi POS Machine?
Kudi introduced its POS machine platform to provide easy online banking for Nigerians. Transactions covered by Kudi POS include,
- Card cash withdrawals
- Electricity bill payments
- TV subscriptions
- Airtime and Data purchase
- Account opening
- And more
Becoming a Kudi Agent And Owning A POS Machine:
The first step of becoming a Kudi agent and getting a Kudi POS machine involves owning a functional android phone and having an internet service to download their app. When that requirement is met, then simply follow these steps below.
How To Get Kudi POS Machine By Merit
- Download the latest version of Kudi app from the google play store
- Install and launch the application on your Android phone
- Sign up using your phone number and connect the app with your bank account
- Transact using the Kudi app
- Ensure you use it consistently for basic bills like electricity, airtime recharge, TV subscriptions, and more
- After about two weeks, Kudi would message you about your eligibility to receive a free POS
How To Get Kudi POS Machine By Payment:
- Visit the nearest Kudi office to you
- Obtain the form from their agent, fill and submit it
- Make a payment of N20,000 to the office (money is nonrefundable)
- They would review your application and release a POS to you instantly
Requirement For Owning A POS Machine:
To own or get a Kudi POS machine, you are required to provide a valid ID card, your BVN Number, a Passport photograph, and a utility bill.
Kudi POS Machine Transaction Charges?
The transaction charges of a POS withdrawal are listed below;
- ₦100 – ₦4,500 charges is ₦25
- ₦4,501 – ₦25,000 charges is 0.6%
- ₦25,001 – ₦500,000 charges is ₦150
How To contact Kudi?
You can contact the fintech company through any of the following means:
Office address in Nigeria: 19b Bosun Adekoya Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
United States: 1776 Sacremento St Apt 311 SAN Francisco CA 94109
Phone: 01 888 5008
Email: [email protected]