The Blackview A55 Pro is a new budget friendly smartphone sporting a 6.528-inch IPS LCD display, with a resolution of 720 x 1600. It is coming as an upgrade to the A55 introduced late last year. It has a 89% screen to body ratio and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The phone which comes in Cobalt Blue, Turquoise Green, Cloud White and Obsidian Black colours, has a body dimension of 164.75 x 76.7 x 9.2mm and a weight of 196 grams.
The Blackview A55 Pro is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 processor that is paired with 4GB of RAM. The phone has an internal storage capacity of 64GB and can be expanded up to 1TB using a memory card. It runs on Doke OS 2.0 which is based on Android 11. The phone packs a 4780mAh battery capacity.
On the camera side, the Blackview A55 Pro features a single 5MP selfie camera on front and has a 13MP main rear camera, supported by a combination of two others. For connectivity, the phone supports WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB connection. It has a rear fingerprint sensor and also support face unlock.
Blackview A55 Pro Full Specifications
- Network: 4G, 3G and 2G
- Display: 6.528-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) IPS LCD display
- Processor: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 processor
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- OS: Android 11 with Doke OS 2.0
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Rear: 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- Front: 5MP front camera
- Dimensions: 164.75 x 76.7 x 9.2mm
- Weight: 196 grams
- Sensors: Rear FingerPrint Sensor and Face Unlock
- Colours: Cobalt Blue, Turquoise Green, Cloud White and Obsidian Black
- Others: 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB
- Battery: 4780mAh battery
Price and Availability?
The Blackview A55 Pro comes in Cobalt Blue, Turquoise Green, Cloud White and Obsidian Black colour options. It has a price tag of ₦83,182.21 NRN for Nigerian buyers, which is just about $199.99 in US Dollars.