Xiaomi’s has introduced a successor to the Redmi 9 launched last year. Known as Xiaomi Redmi 10, the device spots a 6.5-inch FHD+ 90Hz AdaptiveSync display. The phone comes powered by a MediaTek Helio G88 processor, paired with up to 6GB of RAM. It has an internal storage capacity of up 128GB.
Packing a battery capacity of 5,000mAh, the phone runs on Android 11 with the company’s MIUI 12.5. It supports fast charging feature, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth and other connectivity options. The Xiaomi Redmi 10 comes with a side-mounted Fingerprint sensor and an Infrared sensor.
On the back of the phone, is a combination of 4 rear cameras and a single front facing shooter. See below for a more detailed specification.
Display And Design: The Xiaomi Redmi 10 comes having a dimension of 162 x 75.3 x 8.95mm, with a weight of 181 grams. It is available in matte Carbon Gray, Pebble White and Sea Blue colors. It features a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD display, with AdaptiveSync 90Hz (45/60/90Hz) refresh rate.
The phone has a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels and comes featuring a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
RAM and Storage: The phone is available in three versions that include 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, 4GB RAM with 128GB internal storage and 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage. The storage of the phone can be expanded using a memory card.
OS and Processor: The Redmi 10 runs on MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11. It is powered by an Octa Core MediaTek Helio G88 processor clocked at a speed of 2GHz. This is supported by a ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU.
Cameras: We have 4 camera sensor placed on the back of the Redmi 10, with a single sensor located on the front. These consist of a combination of 50MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor. On the right is a single 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture.
Connectivity: The Redmi 10 supports dual SIM that consist of nano + nano + MicroSD. It also supports 4G LTE, Wifi, Bluetooth and GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C.
Battery: For the battery, the Xiaomi packs a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, 9W reverse wired charging.
Redmi 10 Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ IPS LCD screen with 90Hz adaptive refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: Octa Core MediaTek Helio G88 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory with micro-SD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + micro-SD)
- OS: Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Rear: 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front: 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Security: Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 162 x 75.3 x 8.95mm
- Weight: 181 grams
- Connectivities: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Others: 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, FM Radio
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, 9W reverse wired charging
Price Of The Xiaomi Redmi 10
- The 4GB + 64GB cost $179
- The 4GB + 128GB comes with a price tag of $199
- While the 6GB + 128GB version cost $219