Google Nest Hub is a smart display designed to make life easier and entertaining. Netflix on the other hand, is a very popular streaming platform that offers a huge library of movies, TV shows and more. Today, we shall be looking at how you can stream and watch Netflix right to your Google Nest Hub. This is an easy step and we shall be walking you through the steps.
For this process to work, you will first link your Netflix account to your Google account. Then, you can use the “Ok Google” commands to control the content you want to see. To do this, simply follow the steps below.
How to Link Netflix to Your Google Home App?
First, you need to download the Google Home app from either Apple App Store or the Google Play Store, depending on your device. Next, is to sign in to your Google account and then add your Netflix account. To link Netflix to your Google Home App, follow the steps below.
- Start be launching the Google Home app you have downloaded on your phone.
- Now tap on the ‘+’ icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- Tap on Video in the menu that appears.
- Next is to tap on the Link under Netflix.
- After doing this, a pop-up window will appears, tap on the Link Account in the pop-up window.
- When you have successfully done this, the web browser on your mobile device will open asking you to sign into your Netflix account. Input your login details and tap Sign in and link.
- After you have successfully signed in, a confirmation pop-up will appear telling you that your Google Home account and Netflix account are linked.
- With this done, you can start streaming your favorite Netflix show on your Nest Hub.
That is how you can connect and set up Netflix On Google Nest Hub. i hope this article was helpful. Please share with friends.