UMIDIGI has unveiled a new smartphone that comes with a 6150mAh Mega Battery capacity. Known as the UMIDIGI Power 5S, the phone features a 6.53-inch Full HD+ display, with a 720 x 1600 pixels resolution. It comes with 20:9 aspect ratio, a dimension of 164.8×76.9×9.9mm and has a weight of 215 grams.
The phone is powered by the Unisoc T310 (UMS312) processor, clocked at a speed of 2.0GHz. This is supported by the PowerVR GE8300 GPU clocked at a frequency of 800MHz. The UMIDIGI Power 5S is paired with 4GB RAM, and packs a 32GB of storage. This storage can be expanded up to 256GB using a memory card.
For the cameras, the phone features an 8MP front shooter and a combination of 16MP primary camera, with F/2.0, FOV 120° 8MP ultra wide angle camera and an 5MP macro camera. As for the connectivity, the phone supports 4G, Dual SIM, Wifi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm Audio Jack and USB. The phone also comes with OTG support.
UMIDIGI Power 5S Specifications
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G and 2G
- Display: 6.53-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) Full HD+ display with 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Processor: Unisoc T310 (UMS312) Mobile Platform with PowerVR GE8300, 800MHz GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM with 32GB storage and expandable up to 256GB using a memory card
- OS: Android 11
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Rear: 16MP wide camera with F/2.0, 8MP ultra-wide and 5MP Macro camera
- Front: 8MP front-facing camera
- Sensor: In-display, fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic compass
- Dimensions: 164.8×76.9×9.9mm
- Weight: 215 grams
- Colours: Carbon Grey, Jade Green, and Sapphire Blue.
- Others: 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and USB Type-C
- Battery: 6150mAh battery with 10W charging
Price and Availability?
The UMUDIGI Power 5S comes in Carbon Grey, Jade Green, and Sapphire Blue color options. It is available at a cost of around $100.