Itel has launched its latest 4G smartphone called the Itel A60. This an affordable and budget friendly smartphone from the Chinese brand introduced to the Nigerian market. According to the spec details, the phone features a 6.6-inches HD+ dewdrop notch display, with a screen resolution of 720 x 1612 pixels.
Designed with a glass front and a plastic back, the smartphone looks more like the Pop 7 Pro and the smart 7 in terms of body build. The phone comes Android 12 (Go Edition), powered by Quad-core UniSoC Spreadtrum SC9832E processor, that is clocked at a speed of 1.3GHz. It features a Mali T820 MP1 GPU and packs a 5000mAh Non-removable battery.
The Itel A60 comes with a 2GB Ram and has an internal storage capacity of 32GB. This can be expanded up to 128GB using a memory card. It has a 5-megapixel front camera and a an 8-megapixel rear camera that is supported by a QVGA AI lens.
On the back of the phone is a fingerprint sensor for security, while the front camera supports Face Unlock, Face Beauty and HDR. See full specification features below.
Itel A60 Full Specifications
- Network: 4G, 3G and 2G
- Display: 6.6-inch (1612 x 720 pixels) HD+ dewdrop notch display
- Processor: 1.2GHz UniSoC Spreadtrum SC9832E processor
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- SIM: Dual SIM
- OS: Android 12 (Go Edition)
- Rear: 8-megapixel rear camera, QVGA AI lens
- Front: 5MP front-facing camera with flash
- Sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: grams
- Colours: Sapphire Black, Dawn Blue and Daylight Green
- Others: USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery
Price and Availability?
The Itel A60 comes in Sapphire Black, Dawn Blue and Daylight Green colour options. It is priced between ₦45,000.00 – ₦50,000.00 in the Nigerian market.