The Infinix Hot 12i first surfaced in Kenya with little details about the device. A few days later, it was introduced into the Nigeria market. It came as one of the variants of the Hot 12 series. The phone was introduced few months after the Hot 11 series was launched and it is coming as a direct successor to the company’s Hot 10i.
As per the spec, the Infinix Hot 12i features a 6.6-inch HD+ IPS display, with a screen resolution of 720 x 1612 Pixels. With a model number of X665B, the phone has a body dimension measuring 164.8×76.4×8.75mm and weighs 190 grams. It is powered by a 2.0GHz processor and runs on Android 11. The phone has a battery capacity of 5000mAh.
The Infinix Hot 12i is paired with 4GB of RAM, which can be expanded up to 7GB. It has a storage capacity of 64GB which can be expanded up to 512GB using a memory card. It supports 4G LTE and 3G networks. It also supports Wifi, Bluetooth, FM, NFC and USB connection. On the camera side, the phone has a 13MP Main rear Camera with a single 8MP front facing shooter.
Infinix Hot 12i Full Specifications
- Network: 4G, 3G and 2G
- Display: 6.6-inch (720 x 1612 pixels) HD+ LCD IPS display
- Processor: 2.1GHz Octa Core MediaTek Mobile Platform with GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM(expandable up to 7GB), 64GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 512GB using microSD card
- OS: Android 11
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Rear: 32MP AI rear camera with f/1.8 aperture and LCB flash light
- Front: 8MP front-facing camera
- Sensor: Rear fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.80×76.40×8.75mm
- Weight: 190 grams
- Colours: Racing Black, Horizon Blue, Haze Green and Champagne Gold
- Others: 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth, GPS/ GLONASS and Beidou
- Battery: 5000mAh battery
Price and Availability?
The Infinix Hot 12i comes in Racing Black, Horizon Blue, Haze Green and Champagne Gold colour options.