Infinix has confirmed December as the launch date for its first INBook X1 laptop. This will be unveiled alongside the Note 11 series smartphones. The Note 11 and Note 11 Pro has already been unveiled globally. The phone comes sporting a 6.95-inch FHD+ Ultra Fluid Display, with a 1080 x 2460 pixels resolution. It is powered by an Octa-core Mediatek Helio G96 processor, supported by the Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. On the battery side, the phone packs a 5000mAh battery capacity, that offers 33W fast charging. It comes with 8GB of RAM and has an internal storage capacity of 128GB.
According to the company, the INBook X1 will feature several FIST (First in Segment Technology) features that are not been offered by any other brand. It will come with all metal-body and will be available in three processor variants i3, i5 and i7 and feature multi-utility fast Type C charger. The laptop will come in three colours: Noble Red, Starfull Grey and Aurora Green.
Infinix Note 11 Pro Specifications
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G and 2G
- Display: 6.95-inch (1080 x 2460 pixels) Full HD+ Fluid display with 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Octa Core Mediatek Helio G96 (12 nm) Mobile Platform with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB RAM with 128GB storage and expandable up to 2TB using a memory card
- OS: Android 11 with XOS 10
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Rear: 64MP wide camera with f/1.7 aperture, 13MP telephoto with f/2.5 aperture and 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Front: 16MP front-facing camera
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 173.1 x 78.4 x 8.7mm
- Weight: grams
- Others: USB Type-C audio, Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging