LeEco a Chinese company founded back on September 2011, has just announced a midrange smartphone called the LeEco S1 Pro. The phone is largely inspired by the new iPhone 14 Pro, the Dynamic Island. As per the specs, the smartphone comes featuring a 6.5-inch IPS CLC display, with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 Pixels. The phone offers a standard 60Hz refresh rate, a weight of 209.5 grams and a body dimension that measures 164.5 × 75.6 × 9.5mm.
The LeEco S1 Pro is powered by a 12nm Zhanrui T7510 chipset with 4 1.8GHz Cortex-A75 cores, and 4 1.8GHz Cortex-A55 cores. This is supported by an Imagination 9446 GPU with a clock speed of 800MHz. It is paired with up to 8GB of RAM and sports a massive 128GB of internal storage. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery that supports 10W charging. Surprisingly, the smartphone runs on Huawei’s Mobile Services, so don’t expect to see Google’s suite since it is unavailable in Huawei’s OS platform.
As for the cameras, the LeEco S1 Pro features a 5MP front camera, while the back comes with a 13MP main camera. The phone comes with support for dual SIM, 4G LTE as well as 5G. Other features include WiFi and Bluetooth support as well as USB and GPS support.
LeEco S1 Pro Full Specifications
- Network: 5G, 4G, 3G and 2G
- Display: 6.5-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) IPS LCD display, 60Hz refresh rate,
- Processor: Zhanrui T7510 processor with IMG 9446 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage
- SIM: Dual SIM
- OS: Hauwei’s OS
- Rear: 13MP rear camera
- Front: 5MP front camera
- Dimensions: 164.5 × 75.6 × 9.5
- Weight: 209.grams
- Colours: Blue and Black
- Others: USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 10W fast charging
Price and Availability?
The LeEco S1 Pro comes in Blue and Black colour options. You can pre-order the smartphone at CNY 899 for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage model.