YoWhatsApp MiNi APK is a mini version of WhatsApp Mod developed by SamMods. Just as the name suggests, it is designed for those that don’t want that extra customization feature. That is, if you don’t want to customization your WhatsApp with so many features, then you need this version of WhatsApp.
While you may not need that many features, YoWhatsApp MiNi comes with all the privacy and security features available on the regular YoWhatsApp. It is lightweight but most of its features are still based on Fouad WhatsApp. For those looking for a Mod version with more custom features, this is not for you. What you need, is other versions such as BlueWhatsApp, GbWhatsApp and even better, the regular version of YoWhatApp.
One great thing I love about this app, is that you get regular update. It offers features you will love I can tell you, it is a great MiNi version alternative WhatsApp GO and Baby WhatsApp. Another feature I love about the app, is its lightweight. While its features are limited, YoWhatsApp MiNi APK still offers some amazing features. See below;
Features Of YoWhatsApp Mini APK
- Based on official version 188.8.131.52
- Ban proof.
- Supports calls.
- New Chat with contacts we don’t have in our address book with a long click.
- Download statuses
- Message and Status deletion icon.
- Hide chat
- Freeze last time online
- Disable Forwarding Label
- Call and status privacy.
- Custom Privacy
- Hide Status View
- Anti status deletion
- Anti message deletion
- Show blue ticks after reply
- Contact privacy
- Group privacy
- Broadcast privacy
- WhatsApp lock (fingerprint, PIN, pattern)
- Chat conversion lock
- Invisible DND mode
Like I have stated above, the app is lightweight so you don’t expect too many features.
- New base 184.108.40.206
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Where to Download YoWhatsApp Mini APK
The latest version of the app can be downloaded from the link below. The link has been tested and its safe for download.
How To Install YoWhatsApp Mini APK
Downloading and installing this app requires some simple steps that are listed below:
- Make a backup of your conversations
- Uninstall the WhatsApp or MOD that you have installed on your device.
- If you do not have activated the option “Install applications from unknown sources, you must activate it, depending on the version of Android you have:
- Android 4.1 to 7: Activate the option “Install from unknown sources” or “Unknown sources”. It is usually in “Phone Settings > Security”.
- Android 8 or higher: Go to Device Settings > Applications. Here we look for the application from where we are going to install the downloaded APK, any device manager, and in advanced settings we click on “Install applications from unknown sources” and activate the option. NOTE: Clicking on the APK to install also gives us the possibility to go to settings to activate this option.
- Click on the downloaded package.
- Follow the normal installation steps: verify number, restore backup and enter name and photo.
If you want to update YoWhatsApp Mini, the steps to follow are even easier, just download the latest version and click on the downloaded APK. You don’t have to verify number or restore backup.