Xiaomi has added a new device to the Mi MIX series recently in China. Known as the Xiaomi Mi MIX 4, the smartphone was launched alongside the Xiaomi Mi TV Lux 77-Inch 4K OLED TV and the Mi Pad 5 and Mi Pad 5 Pro. This is the first phone to be powered by the Snapdragon 888+ mobile platform. The device comes with a great specs and features such as having an under display camera technology that offers a 400 ppi seamless viewing in the camera zone, matching the pixel density, brightness, and color detail of the surrounding screen.
The Mi MIX 4 comes with a unique heat dissipation structure with a combined surface area of 11588mm² to minimize overheating. It comes with a 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch sampling rate. The phone comes with a unique interior metal case that helps to boosts the antenna performance, giving you an optimize signal quality.
Display And Design: The Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 spots a 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, with a resolution of 2400×x 1080 pixels. It comes with a ceramic back, a metal frame and a glass front. The device has a 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch sampling rate. It comes in Ceramic Gray, Ceramic White and Ceramic Black colour options. The phone also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus Protection.
RAM and Storage: The Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 is available in 8GB RAM with 128GB and 256GB storage options, as well as 12GB of RAM with 256GB and 512GB storage options.
OS and Processor: It is powered by an Octa Core Snapdragon 888 Plus clocked at a speed of up to 3.0GHz. The phone runs on Xiaomi’s own MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11. For graphics, the device spots an Adreno 660 GPU.
Cameras: One area the Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 stands out, is the spotting of an under screen front-facing camera. The phone has a single 20MP under display front camera that retains true colors and details, despite been under the screen. On the back, is a combination of a huge 108MP rear camera, a 13MP 120° free-form ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, and an 8MP periscope camera.
Connectivity: For the connections, the Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 supports dual SIM functionality, 5G and 4G LTE networks, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, UWB, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC and USB Type-C. The phone also comes with an In-display fingerprint sensor and Infrared sensor as the security options.
Battery: For the battery, the Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 packed a 4500mAh battery, with 120W wired and features a 50W wireless charging.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 Full Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch (2400×x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 10-bit AMOLED display, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus Protection
- Processor: Up to 3.0GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 888 Plus 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- OS: MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Rear: 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, up to 100x zoom, 13MP 120° free-form, ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP periscope camera with 5x optical zoom, up to 50x digital zoom, 8K video recording at 24fps, 4k 60 fps
- Front: 20MP Under screen front-facing camera, 1.6μm 4-in-1 Super Pixel
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Connectivities: 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, UWB, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- Others: USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Custom 1014 linear top speaker, 1216P linear bottom speaker, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Battery: 4500mAh battery with 120W wired, 50W wireless charging
Price Of The Xiaomi Mi MIX 4
- The 8GB RAM with 128GB storage option is $770
- The 8GB RAM with 256GB storage option is $817
- 12GB RAM with 256GB storage option is goes for $894
- And the 12GB RAM with 512GB storage option cost just about $971