Abo2Sadam WhatsApp Plus, also known as WhatsApp+ Abu is a Mod developed by Saddam Al-Rifai. This is after the original version of the app was discontinued by the developer. It comes with lots of amazing privacy features and tons of customization options. Just like most popular WhatsApp mods, this version comes with features that are not available on the original version of the app.
The app allows you to do more which are not available in the original version of WhatsApp. Things you can do include, freeze the last time, hide view statuses, view deleted statuses or messages, show blue ticks after replying, hide blue ticks, second tick and much more. Check out some of the major features of the app below.
- Based on 22.214.171.124
- Ban proof
- Support calls
- Hide your (last seen)
- Privacy mods
- Themes mods
- DND Mod
- Ability to Hide Chats (using Pattern)
- Ability to Send Message or Call to Unknown Nos.
- Ability to Translate Messages in Different Languages.
- Ability to Download Status/Stories
- Ability to Send Broadcast to Groups
- Theme Server (to download/apply themes)
- Change ticks/bubbles Style Mod
- (17) Ticks & (13) Bubbles Styles to choose
- Counter statistics for groups
- Show Online/last Seen in Main Screen
- Send video with size 50MB instead of 16MB
- Send 90 images at once instead of 10
- Change your status and add to 250 characters instead of 139 characters
- Ability to press on links on the chat screen without saving sender number or group admin number
- Ability to press in links on your friends’ status
- Ability to distinguish between normal messages and Broadcast messages
- hide the name and the date when copying more than one message
- Ability to copy friends’ status
- Ability to change the app icon and notifications
What’s New in Version 9.86?
- [Extented] Expiry Date
Where To Download WhatsApp Plus By Abo2Sadam
You can download the latest version of WhatsApp Plus By Abo2Sadam from the links below.
How to Install or Update
- Start by backing up your data by going to (Settings > Chats > Backup and click on “Save”.)
- Next is to uninstall the old version of WhatsApp or any other modification installed on your phone.
- Activate the option “Install from Unknown sources” by going to Phone Settings > Security.
- Now Install the downloaded APK file on your phone.
- Verify your number and give permission.
- When the installation is finished, click on NEVER when the app asks for the backup frequency on Google Drive.