Viva has updated it’s Y series line with the launch of a new device. Known as the Vivo Y20T, the phone comes featuring a 6.51-inch HD+ Halo FullView display, with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels. It comes with a dimension of 164.41×76.32×8.41mm, weighing 192 grams. The phone which is available in Obsidian Black and Purist Blue color option, sports a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
It comes powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 662 processor, paired with 6GB of RAM. This is supported by the Adreno 610 graphic processing unit. It comes with a 64GB storage, that can be expanded using a memory card. The Vivo Y20T runs on Funtouch OS 11.1, which is based on Android 11.
For the camera set-up, the Vivo Y20T sports a single 8MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture. On the back, is a combination of 13MP main + 2MP macro + 2MP depth triple rear cameras. It also, comes with a a dedicated dual SIM and MicroSD slots. The device packed a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Vivo Y20T Specifications
- Network: 2G, 3G 4G
- Display: 6.51-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 LCD screen
- Processor: Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- OS: Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.1
- Rear: 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Front: 8MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Dimensions:164.41×76.32×8.41mm; Weight: 192g
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connetivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Price And Availability?
The vivo Y20T is available in stores across the country, and it comescwith a price tag of $205.