I guess you might have seen a smartphone packing a 4000mAh, 5000mAh and even a 6000mAh battery, but have you heard of a 13200mAh battery smartphone? Well, you heard me right and yes, there is a phone that comes with that huge battery size. Guys, let me introduce you to the Ulefone Power Armor 13 rugged phone, the world’s first smartphone to pack a massive 13200mAh battery.
Ulefone is a leading rugged smartphone maker known for slamming huge and massive battery capacity on their device. The company has device sporting a 6600mAh Battery capacity up to 12000mAh. Now it has launched a 13200mAh battery device which is regarded as the world’s first device to have that amount of battery capacity.
About The Ulefone Power Armor 13?
From the device released by the company, the Ulefone Power Armor 13 comes sporting 6.81-inch FHD+ display, with a 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. The device which comes in black colour has a dimension of 183.7mm x 85.3mm x 20.8mm, with a weight of 492 grams.
The Power Armor 13 is powered by an Octa Core MediaTek Helio G95 (MT6785) processor clocked at a frequency of 2.05GHz. It comes with an Arm Mali-G76 MC4 GPU clocked at a speed of up to 900MHz. The phone is paired with 8GB of RAM and has an internal storage capacity of 256GB. This can be expanded to 1TB using a memory card.
The phone comes sporting a combination of four rear cameras and a single front shooter making a total of five. The back consists of a 48MP Ultra High-Resolution Primary Rer Camera, an 8MP Ultra Wide-angle Camera, 2MP Macro Camera and 2MP Depth Sensor. The front sports a 16MP selfie camera with a ƒ/2.2 large aperture.
As we have earlier stated above, the Ulefone Power Armor 13 packs a huge 13200mAh battery. The phone supports 33W super fast charging, 15W wireless charging (Qi Standard) and 5W wireless reverse charging. According to the company, the phone is capable of delivering a standby time of up to 370-600 hours and a talk time of up to 11-17 hours.
The Ulefone Power Armor 13 is both Splash, Water and Dust Resistant. It comes with a Side-Mounted Fingerprint sensor that has a response speed of up to 0.1s. The phone supports Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS as well as NFC.
Ulefone Power Armor 13 Full Specifications
- Display: 6.81-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) FHD+ Punch-Hole Display
- Processor: 2.05GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio G95 processor, with Arm Mali-G76 MC4 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage and expandable memory with Micro-SD up to 1TB
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 11
- Rear: 48MP Ultra High-Resolution Primary Camera0.8μm, 1/2″ CMOS image sensor, FOV 80.9°supports 4-in-1 Super Pixel (12MP, 1.6μm)ƒ/1.8 large aperture, 6 piece lens with LED flash, 8MP ultra wide-angle cameraFOV 120°, ƒ/2.22MP Macro CameraFOV: 75°, FF(4cm), ƒ/2.62MP Depth Sensor
- Front: 16MP front camera
- Security: Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 183.7 x 85.3 x 20.8mm
- Weight: 492 grams
- Connectivities: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Others: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Battery: 13200mAh battery with 33W super fast charging, 15W wireless charging (Qi Standard) and 5W wireless reverse charging.
Price And Availability
Price of the Ulefone Power Armor 13 is just around $500 and you can get it online or via the official website.