TECNO’s new entry-level smartphone in its Spark Go series has surfaced. Known as the TECNO Spark Go 2023, the phone comes with a new and improved design. The phone features a 6.56-inch HD+ display, with a resolution of 1612 x 720 pixels. It offers a 120Hz touch sampling rate and a 20:9 screen aspect ratio. The smartphone has a body dimension that measures 163.86X75.51X8.9mm.
The TECNO Spark Go 2023 is powered by a Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 processor clocked at a speed of 2.0GHz. It comes in two variants that include 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version. The storage can be expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card.
The phone runs on HiOS 12, which is based on Android 12 and packs a 5000mAh battery. On the front of the phone is a 5MP front-facing camera, while the back has a combination of 13-megapixel rear camera and a secondary AI Lens. It comes with a rear mounted fingerprint scanner and also supports Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C.
TECNO Spark Go 2023 Full Specifications
- Network: 4G, 3G and 2G
- Display: 6.56-inch (1612 x 720 pixels) HD+ display with 480 nits brightness, 120Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 20:9 screen aspect ratio
- Processor: 2.0GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 processor
- RAM and Storage: 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- SIM: Dual SIM
- OS: HiOS 12 based on Android 12
- Rear: 13-megapixel rear camera with f/1.85 aperture, dual-LED flash, secondary AI Lens
- Front: 5MP front-facing camera with flash
- Sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.86X75.51X8.9mm
- Weight: grams
- Colours: Endless Black, Uyuni Blue, and Nebula Purple
- Others: USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery
Price and Availability?
The TECNO Spark Go 2023 comes in Endless Black, Uyuni Blue, and Nebula Purple colour options. The price of the phone will be announced when the phone is officially launched.