Tecno has announced the Spark 9 Pro in its latest Spark 9 series of smartphones. Built as a successor to Spark 8 Pro, introducted last year, the phone comes sporting a 6.9-inch Full HD+ Dot Notch display and has a refresh rate of 90Hz. It is powered by an Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 processor. This is supported by an ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU clocked at frequency of up to 1000MHz.
It comes with 4GB of RAM, a 6GB RAM model is also being expected. The packs a 128GB internal storage, that is expandable with microSD. It runs on Android 12 with HiOS 8.6 and packs a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging. The Spark 9 Pro comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS and USB Type-C.
As per the camera set up, the TECNO Spark 9 Pro phone sports a 32MP front-facing camera with dual LED flash. On the back, is a combination of a 50MP main rear camera with dual LED flash, a 2MP depth and another 2MP AI Lens.
TECNO Spark 9 Pro Specifications
- Network: 4G, 3G and 2G
- Display: 6.6-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ 90Hz display
- Processor: Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm Mobile Platform with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable up to 256 with microSD
- OS: HiOS 8.6 based on Android 12
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Rear: 50MP main rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP AI Lens with f/2.0 apeture
- Front: 32MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Sensor: Side-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: grams
- Others: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Price and Availability?
The Tecno Spark 9 Pro comes in Quantum Black, Burano Blue, Holy White and Hacker Storm colors. Price has not been set yet, It should be revealed after the official launching coming soon.