Tecno is a brand known for producing both mid-range and entry-level smartphones. One of its cheap and affordable variants, is the Pop series. Recently, the company added a new member to this family and it is called the Tecno Pop 5C. The device which features a large bezels, comes packing a 5-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels.
With a weight of 150 grams and a body dimension of 145.20 x 74.05 x 9.85mm, the phone comes powered by a Unisoc SC7731E chipset. This is paired with 1GB of RAM and has up to 16GB of storage. The storage can be expanded using a memory card. The Pop 5C comes running on Android 10 Go Edition.
As for the cameras, the phone sports a 2MP Front Camera with Software Flash. On the back, is a 5MP rear camera with Flash. The phone packs a 2400mAh battery capacity. For the Connectivity, it supports 3G, Wifi 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS.
Tecno Pop 5C Specifications
- Network: 3G and 2G
- Display: 5.0-inch (480 x 854 pixels) FWVGA display.
- Processor: Unisoc SC7731E Mobile Platform
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM with 16GB storage and expandable up to 32GB using a memory card
- OS: Android 10
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Rear: 5MP wide camera
- Front: 2MP front-facing camera
- Sensor: Facial Recognition, G-Sensor and Proximity Sensor
- Dimensions: 145.20 x 74.05 x 9.85mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- Others: USB Type-C audio, Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: WIFI 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and USB
- Battery: 5000mAh battery
Price and Availability?
The Infinix Note 11s comes in Lake Blue and Dark Blue color option. It comes with a price tag of around N31,000 (Naira) here in Nigera