Samsung has released the third One UI Watch 4.5 beta for the Watch4 and Watch4 Classic. The update comes with improvements and bug fixes to the duo. New features introduced includes improvements to the Watchface GUI and wear detection accuracy.
It could be recalled that Samsung rolled out the One UI Watch beta for the Galaxy Watch4 and Galaxy Watch4 Classic in May. After that update, the company has gone on to release two One UI Watch 4.5 beta builds for these smartwatches. See changelog below.
- Bugs that have been fixed
- Improving Watchface GUI
- Fixed restore problem after Tile backup
- Fixed SysUI crash problem when pushing Home button during scrolling
- Fixed Music Bixby malfunction problem
- Improving wearing detection accuracy
- Improving usability of Alarm, Stopwatch, Timer, and World Clock
- Stabilizing touch performance
- Improving power consumption caused by Buds auto switch communication
- Improving performance of automatic exercise
- Improving recognition rate of Wrist up when bicycle exercise
- Fixed BT connection problem when running gallery app
- Other improvements are applied
The update weighs about 250MB and is currently seeding in the US. If you are enrolled in the beta program and haven’t received it yet, you can check for the update manually by navigating to Galaxy Wearable > Galaxy Watch4 > Watch4 settings > Watch software update menu on your smartwatch.