Samsung has launched it latest 5G enabled smartphone called the Galaxy M52 5G. The device comes sporting a 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate. It comes with a screen resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. The device has a body dimension of 164.2 x 76.4 x 7.4mm, and has a weight 173 grams. It comes in Black, Light Blue and White color options.
It is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 778G processor, and comes supported by Adreno 642L GPU. The M52 5G runs on Samsung One UI 3.1, which is based on Android 11 operating system. It comes paired with 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, and an external memory of up to 1TB using a memory card. For security, the device sports a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
The Galaxy M52 5G comes with a combination of 64MP main, 12MP ultra-wide and 5MP macro camera and a 32MP front camera. The device supports 5G network, 25W fast charging, but comes with 15W charger in the box.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Key Specs
- Network: 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, GPRS, Edge
- Display: 6.7-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- OS: Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Rear: 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 12MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Front: 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Others: USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 76.4 x 7.4mm
- Weight: 173 grams
- Colors: Black, Light Blue and White
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging
The official price of the phone has not been set yet, we will update you whenit is announced.