Xiaomi’s brand has announced the Redmi Note 10 Lite, a successor to the Note 9. The phone comes featuring a 6.67-inch FHD+ LCD Dot screen display, with a resolution of 2400 × 1080 pixels. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and its protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The phone has a body dimension measuring 165.7×76.6×8.8mm, with a weight of 209 grams. It comes in Aurora Blue, Champagne Gold, Glacier White and Insterstellar Black color options. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, glass back with Aurua Balance design.
Powered by an Octa Core Snapdragon 720G processor, the Redmi Note 10 Lite is supported by an Adreno 618 GPU. It runs on MIUI 12, which is based on Google’s Android 11 operating system. The phone packed a 5020mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging. For connectivity, the device supports 4G LTE, Wifi, Bluetooth 5, GPS, NavIC and USB Type-C.
As for the cameras, The device sports a combination of four cameras on the rear and a single selfie shooter on the front. This includes a 48-megapixel primary rear camera with Samsung GM2 Sensor, an 8-megapixel 120° ultra-wide angle lens, 5-megapixel 2cm macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. On the front and located on the dot is a 16-megapixel camera.
Redmi Note 10 Lite Specifications
- Network: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- Display: 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ LCD DotDisplay with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor: Octa Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- OS: Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Rear: 48MP Samsung ISOCELL GM2, PDAF, EIS, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens, 5MP 2cm macro lens, 2MP depth sensor, 4k 30 fps video recording
- Front: 16MP front camera
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, dual microphones
- Splash-proof (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 165.7×76.6×8.8mm
- Weight: 209 grams
- Colours: Aurora Blue, Champagne Gold, Glacier White and Insterstellar Black
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS, NavIC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5020mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Price and Availability
The 4GB with 64GB storage version cost about $190 and the 4GB with 128GB storage version costs around $220. The higher 6GB with 128GB storage version costs just about $230.