Point-of-sale (POS) terminal machine business has come to stay in Nigeria. There are a good number of operators such as Opay, MoniePoint and Kudi. Today shall be taking a look at another alternative called PalmPay. The growing numbers of POS service firm have given Nigerians a good number of alternative to choose from.
Owned by a Chinese company Palmpay also offers other services such as easy loan and the option to buy phones just by paying 30 percent. These services are offered by Palm Credit and Eazybuy, both of which are owned by Palmpay.
About PalmPay Limited?
It is a Mobile Money Operatoring firm, licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. The company makes it easy for customers to send and receive money why earning rewards. The Chinese firm is also known for offering credit loan to customers as will as making it easy for customers to buy any phone while he or she pays for it.
It prides itself as one of the fastest-growing fintech companies with over 5,000,000 users.
How You Can Apply And Get Your PalmPay POS
The process of applying for a PalmPay POS machine is pretty simple and straight forward. What you need to do, is
- Start by downloading the PalmPartner from Apple Store or Google Playstore
- Fill and complete the application form in the app
- Agree to all the terms and conditions
- Then upload all the required documents
- And submit the completed application
After doing this, you need to wait and expect a call from the PalmPay team. They usually take within 7 days, after completing and submitting the filled form.
- Agents must be familiar with the transaction patterns and user interface of the app. So, you must be able to perform multiple transactions using the PalmPartner app
- A physical space that isn’t close to other Palmpay agents
- A valid identification document e.g. international passport, voter’s card, NIN, or driver’s license
- Utility bill e.g light bill, water bill, waste bill, rent receipt, and so on
- A valid CAC business document (for business owners only)
- Valid account number
Price Of PalmPay POS Machine?
The PalmPay POS Machine cost N20,000 for the ordinary version, while the Android version cost N30,000.
You can contact the company via these channels
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 018886888
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/palmpayapp.ng/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/palmpay_ng/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/palmpayapp_ng/
- Telegram: https://t.me/palmpayofficial