The renders of the OPPO Reno8 Lite 5G, a new mid-ranger smartphone from OPPO have leaked online. The new device which looks similar to the Reno7 5G in terms of design, is expected to feature a 6.43-inch (2400×1080 pixels) 60Hz AMOLED screen. It will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor, paired with 8GB worth of RAM.
It is expected to come with 128GB of storage that is expandable using a memory card. On the camera side, the Reno 8 Lite will feature a 64MP rear camera, supported by a 2MP sensors for both macro and depth effect. One the front, it will have a 16MP front-facing camera.
Running on ColorOS 12 based on Android 11, the Reno8 Lite 5G will offer a 4500mAh battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging support. It is expected to come with Bluetooth 5.2, Wifi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), and NFC support.
OPPO Reno8 Lite 5G Expected Specifications:
- 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display, 180Hz maximum touch sampling rate, up to 600 nits brightness, 93% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 11 with ColorOS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 2MP mono and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4390mAh (minimum) battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging
More details about the upcoming smartphone will be made available after its official launching.