HMD Global has launched a new featured phone called the Nokia 110 4G. This is coming after the company launched both the Nokia 215 4G and Nokia 225 4G back in October. The phone which supports 4G LTE, also comes with support for VoLTE calling in India. Below are the spec details of the new Nokia 110 4G
Display And Design: The device features a 1.8-inch QQVGA LCD display, with a resolution of 160×120 pixels. It weighs 84.5 grams with a body dimension of 121×50×14.5mm. The phone is available in Yellow, Aqua and Black colours.
RAM and Storage: The phone comes with a 128MB RAM and a storage capacity of 48MB. This can be expanded up to 32GB using a MicroSD card.
Connectivity: For this option, the device supports dual SIM, but don’t support Bluetooth connections.
Battery: For the battery, the Nokia 110 4G packs a1020mAh battery. The battery comes with up to 18 days standby in GSM, 14 days standby in 4G, up to 16h talk time in GSM and up to 5h talk time in 4G.
Nokia 110 4G Key Specs
- Network: GSM: 850, 900, 1800 | WCDMA: 1, 5, 8 | FDD LTE: 1, 3, 5, 8
- Display: 1.8-inch (160×120 pixels) QQVGA LCD screen
- Storage: 128MB RAM, 48MB Storage, expandable memory up to 32GB Using MicroSD Card
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 121×50×14.5mm
- Weight: 84.5 grams
- Colors: Yellow, Aqua and Black
- Cameras: 0.8MP QVGA rear camera
- Connectivity: 3.5mm audio jack, micro USB, FM radio (wired & wireless dual mode), MP3 player
- Battery: 1020mAh
Prices and Availability
The Nokia 110 4G was recently launched in India and it came with a price tag of Rs. 2799 that should be about $38 (US) and around N16,000 (Naira)