Itel has introduced a new budget friend member to its P series. Known as the Itel P40, the company P series is known for featuring a huge or better battery capacity. The P40 as per the specs, comes sporting a 6.6-inch HD+ IPS Water Drop full screen display, with a resolution of 720 x 1612 Pixels. This device comes with up to 120Hz refresh rate, which is a new addition to Itel devices.
The phone is powered by Octa Core Unisoc SC9863A chipset that is clocked at a speed of 1.6GHz. This is supported the PowerVR GE8322 GPU that is clocked at 550MHz. The Itel P40 boast of up to 7GB of RAM, and comes with an internal storage capacity of 64GB. This can further be expanded up to 512GB using a memory. Running on Android 12 Go Edition, the phone packs a huge 6000mAh that supports 18W charging.
As for the cameras, the Itel P40 comes with a 5MP selfie shooter that is located on top the waterdrop notch. The rear of the phone features a combination of a 13MP main shooter and a VGA depth sensor. Other features of the device include a fingerprint scanner on the back and Face Unlock features.
Itel P40 Full Specifications
- Network: 4G, 3G and 2G
- Display: 6.6-inch (1612 x 720 pixels) HD+ Display
- Processor: 1.6GHz Octa Core Unisoc SC9863A processor with PowerVR GE8322 clocked at 550MHz.
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM with 64GB storage that is expandable up to 512GB
- SIM: Dual SIM
- OS: Android 12 Go edition
- Rear: 13MP rear camera with LED flash, VGA depth sensor
- Front: 5MP front-facing camera
- Sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: grams
- Colours: Force Black, Dreamy Blue and Luxurious Gold
- Others: 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Price and Availability?
The Itel P40 smartphone comes in Force Black, Dreamy Blue and Luxurious Gold color options. It is priced at $92, which is around Rs. 7,699 in India and translate roughly between N45,000 t0 N55,000 (Naira) here in Nigeria