Itel has announced a new smartphone device in its A series in Pakistan. The new entry-level device called Itel A49, looks very similar to the A58 and A58 Pro launched here in Nigeria. It is coming as a successor to the A48 unveiled last year. The new Itel A49 smartphone features a 6.6-inch HD+ Waterdrop display, and has a resolution of 1612 x 720 pixels.
It comes with a plastic body design and has a body dimension measuring 165.44 x 76.17 x 9.6mm. The phone is powered by a Quad-core SC9832E processor which is clocked at a speed of 1.4GHz. It is paired with 2GB of RAM and come an internal storage capacity of 32GB. This can be expanded up to 32GB using a memory card. The phone runs on Android 11 Go operating system and packs a 4000mAh battery capacity.
The Itel A49 supports both Fingerprint and Faceunlock for security. It also supports 4G network, Bluetooth, WiFi, and USB connectivity. on the camera angle, the phone feature a 5MP lens which is supported by a secondary AI sensor on the rear, as well as a 5MP front facing camera.
Itel A49 Full Specifications
- Network: 4G, 3G and 2G
- Display: 6.6-inch (1612 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad-Core UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC9832E processor with Mali T820 MP1 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 32GB storage with expandable memory of up to 32GB using microSD card
- OS: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Rear: 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, secondary AI camera
- Front: 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 165.44 x 76.17 x 9.6mm
- Weight: grams
- Colours: Sky Cyan and Starry Black
- Others: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
Price and Availability?
The Itel A49 is available in Sky Cyan and Starry Black colours and you can get it at a price tag of Rs.13,999 in Pakistan.