Infinix has launched its latest budget smartphone in the Smart series. Known as the Smart 6 HD, the smartphone, which look almost similar to the Smart 6, was launched in India. It comes sporting a 6.6-inch HD+ display, with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels. It comes with a 89% Screen-to-body ratio and has Panda MN228 Glass Protection.
The phone is powered by the Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 processor clocked at a speed of 2GHz. This is supported by the IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU. The Infinix Smart 6 HD comes paired with 2GB of RAM that can be expanded up to 2GB. It has a storage capacity of 32GB and can also be expanded up to 512GB using a memory card.
It runs on Android 11 (Go Edition) with XOS 7.6, backed by a 5000mAh battery with 10w charging. On the front is a 5MP selfie camera, while the back has an 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture. The phone doesn’t come with a fingerprint scanner, but offers face unlock as an option.
Infinix Smart 6 HD Specifications
- Network: 4G, 3G and 2G
- Display: 6.6-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ resolution with 500 nits of brightness, 89% Screen-to-body ratio, 1500:1 contrast ratio and 72% NTSC color demonstration, Panda MN228 Glass Protection
- Processor: 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, (+ 2GB of Virtual RAM), 32GB of storage, expandable memory up to 512 GB
- OS: Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- SIM: Android 11 (Go Edition) with XOS 7.6
- Rear: 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash
- Front: 5MP Selfie camera with LED flash
- Sensor: Face unlock
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: grams
- Colours: Aqua Sky, Force Black and Origin Blue
- Others: 3.5mm audio jack, DTS audio
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
Price and Availability?
The Infinix Smart 6 HD comes in Aqua Sky, Force Black and Origin Blue colour options. It has a price tag of Rs. 6799 in India. We should be getting the price, when it is officially introducted in Nigeria and Kenya.