Infinixmobility has announced its latest entry-level phone called the Infinix Smart 5 Pro. This is the company’s latest addition to its Smart series of device. The phone sports a 6.52-inch HD+ Waterdrop notch display, with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. It has a body dimension of 164.38 x 75.6 x 9.5mm.
It is powered by an Octa-Core processor that is clocked at a speed of 1.6GHz. The phone is paired with 2GB of RAM and packed a 32GB storage capacity. This can be expanded up to 256GB using a memory card. The phone runs on XOS 7.6, which is based on Android™ 11 (Go Edition).
For the cameras, the Smart 5 Pro sports a dual combination of 13MP + QVGA rear cameras and a single 8MP front facing shooter. The phone packed a 6000mAh battery capacity with Power Marathon Tech. What this means, is that even when the battery is at 5% of its full capacity, turn on Ultra Power Mode of Power Marathon and it will provide 4.34 extra hours of calling. Another great feature of the phone, is that it comes with Safe Charge technology. This allows the power to be off automatically when your device is charging up to 100%.
As for the connectivity, the Smart 5 Pro supports 4G network, dual SIM, Fingerprint and Facial Unlock, Wifi, Bluetooth and more.
Infinix Smart 5 Pro Specifications
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G and 2G
- Display: 6.52-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ Waterdrop Sunlight display.
- Processor: 1.6GHz Octa-Core
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM with 32GB storage and expandable up to 256GB using a memory card
- OS: XOS 7.6 Based on Android™ 11 (Go Edition)
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Rear: 13MP Dual Rear Camera with Quad Flash
- Front: 8MP front-facing camera
- Sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.38 x 75.6 x 9.5mm
- Weight: grams
- Others: 3.5mm Jack plugin, FM Radio and Dual Stereo speakers
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and USB Type-C
- Battery: 6000mAh battery
Price and Availability?
The Infinix Smart 6 comes in black, blue, copper and green color options. It comes with a price tag of around $83.