Infinix unveiled four new smartphones in its Note series recently and one of the device has got many talking. Known as the Note 12 VIP, the smartphone has been a buzz on social media that it was launched on a Luxury Yacht, the High Impact Cruise, Marina, Lagos. Also unveiled at the event, is the NOTE 12 G88, NOTE 12i and NOTE 12 G96.
The Infinix Note 12 VIP has been buzzing on social media and today we shall be sharing details about the device. Priced at ₦199,900, the NOTE 12 VIP is one of Infinix’s finest smartphone. The smartphone comes sporting a 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It comes with about 93.1% screen-to-body ratio, 20:9 ratio, a 120Hz refresh rate and a 360HZ touch sample rate.
Designed to be slim and ultra light weight, the phone has a body dimension measuring 163.5 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm and weighs 199 grams. It comes having a Glass front, glass back, and a plastic frame. It is the first smartphone to be designed with an aerospace-grade material. The phone comes with 9 layers of Graphene Cooling System. This offers up to 15℃ reduction in core temperature.
The Note 12 VIP is powered by the Mediatek MT6781 Helio G96 Ultra gaming processor, giving the device speed and power. It is paired with 8GB of RAM that can be extended up to 13GB. Storage wise, the phone packed 256GB worth of internal storage that can also be extended up to 2TB using a MicroSD card. It runs on Android 12, based XOS 10.5. The Infinix Note 12 VIP packs a 4500mAh battery that supports 120W fast charging. According to Infinix, the phone comes with supersonic charging speeds. You can go from 0% to full battery power in just 17 minutes.
On the cameras, the Note 12 VIP sports a massive combination of a 108MP + 13MP + 2MP + LF rear cameras supported by a quad-LED flash. The front features a 16MP shooter backed by a dual-LED flash. Connection wise, it supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth, USB Type-C 2.0 as well as USB On-The-Go. The phone features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor
Infinix Note 12 VIP Specifications
- Network: 4G, 3G and 2G
- Display: 6.7-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED display
- Processor: Octa Core Mediatek MT6781 Helio G96 12nm processor, with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB + 5GB RAM with 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- OS: Dual SIM
- SIM: Android 12, XOS 10.5
- Rear: 180MP main rear camera, f/1.8 with Quad LED flash, 13MP (ultrawide) with f/2.2, 2MP (depth) with f/2.4.
- Front: 16MP front-facing camera with dual LED flash
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.5 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 199 grams
- Colours: Cayenne grey and Force black
- Others: 3.5mm audio jack, DTS audio
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 4500mAh battery with 120W fast charging support
Price and Availability?
The Infinix Note 12 VIP comes in Cayenne grey and Force black color options and it is priced at ₦199,900, here in Nigeria.