After months of waiting, the Infinix Note 11S smartphone has officially been launched in Thailand. The phone comes sporting a 6.95-inch FullHD+ LCD display, with a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels. It comes with a 120Hz refresh rate as well as a 180 Hz touch sampling rate. Designed with a Glass front, a plastic frame and plastic back, the phone has a body dimension of 173.1 x 78.4 x 8.7mm.
Powered by the Mediatek Helio G96 processor, the phone runs on XOS 10, which is based on Android 11 operating system. The phone comes with a Mali-G57 MC2 graphic processing unit and packs a 5000mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. The Note 11S comes with 8GB of RAM and has 128GB of internal storage. This can further be expanded using a memory card.
It has three cameras set up on the back, and a single front sensor. These consist of a combination of 50-mega pixel wide, a 2-mega pixel macro and a 2-mega pixel depth shooter. The front has a 16MP front selfie sensor.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and supports 4G LTE network. It also supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and USB Type-C 2.0. See specifications below.
Infinix Note 11S Specifications
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G and 2G
- Display: 6.95-inch (1080 x 2460 pixels) Full HD+ Fluid display with 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Octa Core Mediatek Helio G96 (12 nm) Mobile Platform with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB RAM with 128GB storage and expandable up to 2TB using a memory card
- OS: Android 11 with XOS 10
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Rear: 50MP wide camera, 2MP macro and 2MP depth camera
- Front: 16MP front-facing camera
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 173.1 x 78.4 x 8.7mm
- Weight: grams
- Others: USB Type-C audio, Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Price and Availability?
The Infinix Note 11s comes in Blue, Green, and Gray color option. It comes with a price tag of $210