If you have been looking for a way to download songs from Spotify to your Apple Watch, or wondering if it can be done and how it can be done, then your search has brought you to the right place. Before now, the option to download songs to your Apple Watch and stream directly to your headset, wasn’t available. A recent update from the streaming service has made it possible.
In this post, we are going to show you, how you can download your favorite songs from Spotify, directly to your Apple Watch. Before this feature was made available, the watchOS Spotify app was merely a remote control of the iOS app on the iPhone. It was only possible to stream your favorite songs, podcasts, and playlists on their Apple Watches.
For you to enjoy this feature, there are few requirements that you must meet and this includes;
- Having a Spotify Premium account
- Downloading the latest version of the Spotify app
- And having the Apple Watch Series 3 or later version running on WatchOS 6.0
How To Download Songs From Spotify To Apple Watch
- Start by finding the music or podcasts that you want to download on your Apple Watch.
- Select the playlist, album, or podcast and press the three dots and choose the “Download to Apple Watch” option.
- To check on the progress, head over to the Downloads section on the Apple Watch.
- Once playlists, albums, or podcasts in your library are downloaded, you’ll see a little green arrow next to their names.
- Connect your headphones and start listening.
Spotify is a top stream service with over 320 Million monthly active users. It offers a huge library of musics and podcast to choose from. The platform comes in free and premium service, but we have the Mod version, which you can download and enjoy all the premium services.
Downloading songs directly to your Apple Watch, is a great feature and a useful one too. Let’s say you go out for a run and you don’t want to bring your phone with you. Just download your favorite playlists/songs to your watch and then stream them via Bluetooth.
I hope this was helpful, please share with friends and visit this blog for more updated.