Screen recording on Android before now, was made possible using a third party app. Now, Android has added a built-in screen recorder with the introduction of Android 11. With the introduction, you can screen-record and share this with your friends on any social media platform. If you are wondering how this could be done, then you are in the right place. In this post we shall be looking at how this can be done.
Before the feature was introduced to Android, it has been running on iOS. In fact, the feature was added when the iOS 11 update was rolled out, a few years back. The iOS 15 update, brought in even more additions features. Without wasting any more of your time, simply follow the below steps to screen record with your Android phone.
Record Your Phone Screen
- Swipe down twice from the top of your screen.
- Tap Screen record
- You might need to swipe right to find it.
- If it’s not there, tap Edit and drag Screen record to your Quick Settings.
- Choose what you want to record and tap Start. The recording begins after the countdown.
- To stop recording, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Screen recorder notification.
How to Find Screen Recordings
To find the content that you have screen recorded on your phone, simply do the below.
- Open your phone’s Photos app
- Tap Library > Movies.
I hope the post was helpful, kindly share with friends and also drop your comments below, if you have any questions or suggestions.