Minecraft is one of the most popular games and also, one of the best survival crafting games in the world. Developed by Mojang, the game has over 10 million plus downloads on Android alone. The game is so popular that it is hard not to talk about it, if you are a gamer. Currently available on all platforms that include consoles, tablets and phones, but comes at a price. Minecraft is not a free to play game, it comes with a price tag.
The game is such a fun that players can literally build and construct virtually anything from blocks. Aside the price tag on it, it is hard to criticize any aspect of this amazing game. Why there may be many demos of the game on the internet, the game itself costs around $30. You can download the game on your PC if you can afford the price tag. If you can’t afford it, then this post comes as a work around on the subject matter. For those wanting to play the premium version of Minecraft on their computer, without paying a dime, this post is for you.
How to Enjoy Premium Version of Minecraft on PC for Free
As mentioned above, you can download and enjoy the premium version of Minecraft on your PC for free. This can be achieved using any good Android emulator. An example of a good emulator is the BlueStacks. The app is free and can be downloaded from its official website. On how to download and play Minecraft on your PC, simply follow the steps below.
- Download and install the latest version of BlueStacks app from the link.
- Find and download Minecraft APK from any trusted website.
- Next is to go and launch BlueStacks app, click on the “Install APK” button on the rightmost panel or alternatively, press Ctrl + Shift + B.
- Browse to where your APK file you downloaded is located and double-click it.
- Wait until BlueStacks finishes installing the game, upon which its icon will show up on the home screen.
- Click on the icon to start playing Minecraft on PC.
This is the easiest and quickest way to enjoying the premium version of Minecraft on your PC. With BlueStacks, you can also hook up a controller via USB or Bluetooth, if you are not a fan of keyboard and mouse. Kindly drop your comments to tell us with you think about this method above.