Are you looking for an alternative way to backup iPhone data. Have you been searching for a cheaper or free tool that will help you do this. If your answer is yes, and your search has brought you here, then you are in the right place. Guys, I will like to introduce you to the AOMEI MBackupper, a free tool that will help you backup and transfer your iPhone data for free. The tool is designed to backup your photos, videos, music, contacts, and messages as well as help you transfer data from one iPhone to another or from your iPhone to your PC/laptop.
This amazing software comes with some amazing features and among them is that, it is safe, offers a free version and easy to use. Aside helping users export or imports their data to and from their iPhones and computers, AOMEI MBackupper, does these tasks faster efficiently and more conveniently too. This is a pretty easy tool to use and file transfer is done with just a simple click. See some features below.
- Fast, secure and speedy backup, transfer
- Easy to use
- Free backup
Why Use AOMEI MBackupper?
With the AOMEI MBackupper software, users can create an iPhone backup and when they accidentally delete their iPhone data and wanted to recover them, they can do this with ease.
The tool can help you transfer contacts such as numbers and email address
You can also transfer videos, images and any other important file from your old iPhone to a new one, or from your phone to your PC.
Where to Download AOMEI MBackupper For PC?
From your PC browser, visit AOMEI MBackupper official website and click on the Download FreeWare button on the top left side of the website.
How To Install AOMEI MBackupper?
To install the software,
- Click to download the .exe file from the link provided above
- Next is to locate the downloaded file and double-click on it to install
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Launch the app and enjoy your file transfer.
How To Use AOMEI MBackupper?
- First, you need to connect your iPhone to the computer with a suitable USB cable.
- Then the “Trust on iPhone” option will appear, click on that to proceed.
- Next you will see the AOMEI MBackupper home screen will appear.
- There are two options, “Photos Backup” and “Custom Backup.”
- If you wish to only backup your photos, then the photo backup option would save their time.
- If the want to perform a backup on other file types, they should opt for the custom backup.
The custom backup will display the option to back up the photos, messages, videos, music, and contacts.
By ticking right next to these options, they will be added to the backup list.
A person can also scroll into these files and make a customized selection if they do not want to backup all files.
- Select the files and click OK.
On the bottom left, the information about the backup storage path will be displayed that can be altered to other storage drives.
When all the things have been checked, now is the time to start the iPhone backup.
Now the user needs to look towards the bottom right section and start their backup by clicking “Start Backup.”
AOMEI MBackupper is a great, easy and effective application for users. You can easily transfer data without worrying about losing them.