Honor has launched true wireless earphones in Europe. The device which was announced in China as Honor Earbuds 2 SE back in June this year, will be coming to Europe as Honor Earbuds 2 Lite. The buds come with active noise reduction technology that helps to effectively reduce the surrounding noise. It also comes with a transparent mode that allow you to communicate more clearly without taking off the headset.
The Honor Earbuds 2 Lite comes with a very beautiful design that make’s it light and easy to use. It has 3D bionic ergonomic design and it is available in Glacier White and Midnight Black colours. Features of the device include low-latency gaming mode for gamers, dual-microphone AI call noise reduction using “beamforming” technology as well as an AI intelligent neural network algorithm that intelligently separate the human voice from the noise in the environment.
The Honor Earbuds 2 Lite comes with a 55mAh battery for each of the buds and a 410mAh battery capacity in the charging case. Each of the buds is capable of delivering a playback music time of 10 hours, while the case has a battery life of up to 32 hours. According to the manufacturer, the device is capable of delivering a 10 min charging for 4h playback
Honor Earbuds 2 Lite Specifications
- Dimensions: (Each Headset 37.5x 23.9 x 21mm)
- (Charging Case) 45.5×61.2×25.35mm
- Weight: 5.5 grams (Each Headset),
- (Charging Case Without Earbuds) 41 grams
- 10mm dynamic drivers
- Features: Active Noise Cancellation Technology, Call noise reduction with 2 mics, Low latency for gaming,
- Others: Touch controls, wear detection, Splash resistant (IPX4)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2, AAC codec, USB Type-C
- Battery: 55mAh battery (per bud) offers 10h playback,
- 410mAh charging case offer up to 32h (without ANC) playback, 10min charging for 4h playback.
Price And Availability?
The Honor Earbuds 2 Lite available in the UK, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain. It has a price tag of €69.90, which is around $82 and about £69.99.