Fastrack has launched its latest Reflex Play smartwatch in India. The watch which features a 1.3-inch AMOLED circular display, offers over 25 sports modes. It also comes with various built -in games. The watch is compatible with iOS and Android and offers a lot of features.
Reflex Play allows you to measure your sleep, heart rate (24×7), blood pressure, and SpO2. It also contains a women’s health tracker, which essentially tracks periods. You should use the Reflex World program, which connects to this smartwatch, to look at the data that the watch collects.
Fastrack Reflex Play has a variety of animated watch faces and options for Always on Display and Notifications, which help one access important messages, emails, weather updates, and a calendar. It comes with 25+ sport modes including Cricket, Football, Basketball, Yoga & more.
Other accessibility features of this smartwatch include breathing exercise, built-in games, camera control, and music. The smartwatch has an IP68 rating for dust and water resistance. Fastrack promises 7 days of battery life on the Reflex Play smartwatch.
Fastrack Reflex Play Smartwatch Specifications:
- Display: 1.3-inch AMOLED circular screen
- OS Compatibility: compatible with iOS and Android
- Sport Modes: 25+ sport modes including Cricket, Football, Basketball, Yoga & more
- Design: Silicon strap
- Features: 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2 monitoring, Blood pressure monitoring and Sleep monitoring
- Others: Notifications alert, music and camera control, Built-in games, IP68 rating for dust and water resistance
- Battery: up to 7 days battery life
Price and Availability:
Fastrack Reflex Play is available in four colours, that includes Black, Blue, Orange, and Pink. It comes with a price tag of Rs. 7,995.