Dark mode is coming popular as many apps and web are adding it as part of its features. The popular messaging platform has also joined the growing number of services that has the feature. Today, I am going to show you, how you can enable the dark mode feature on Facebook be it via web, iOS or Android. So without wasting your time, check out below for the processes.
How You Can Enable Facebook Dark Mode on Mac and Windows Browsers
For you to turn on Dark Mode for Facebook in a Windows or macOS browser, simply follow the steps below.
- Start by locating the drop down arrow at the right upper part on your Facebook account.
- Click on it and you will see an option that says Display and Accessibility.
- Click on the Display and Accessibility option and you will be able to enable or disable dark mode feature via the Web.
How To Enable Facebook Dark Mode in iOS
- Clicking on the three dashes located on the top bottom-right side on your Facebook account.
- Next is to select “Settings & Privacy” option from the main menu
- After that, select and enable “Dark Mode” from the expanded menu.
How To Enable Facebook Dark Mode in the Android App
- Click on it,
- Then select “Settings & Privacy” from the option
- Next is to select “Settings” to locate the next option
- You will see the option that says “Dark Mode” select this
- And you will be prompted to choose between “On” to activate or “OFF” to deactivate