Do you own a Payoneer account and you are looking for a way to change the setup email address. Have you ever wondered if there is a way to change or edit your Payoneer account email address. If you fall under this category, then I guess your search for an answer must have brought you here.
There might be reasons for wanting to make changes to your email address. It could be that you when just testing the setup process with a trier email address or you forget the password to the setup email address and you ended up creating a new one. Whatever the reasons may be, this post will guide you on how to easily change the email address on your Payoneer account.
What is Payoneer?
For those who don’t know, Payoneer is a global payment system that allows users to send and receive funds. It is a great alternative to Paypal and Skrill. The system allocates a virtual bank account number to users in a local currency. Payoneer is a payment platform specially designed to be used by e-commerce and online payments between companies and their customers.
Benefits of Using Payoneer:
- Receive payment from marketplaces, platforms, and clients Easily: With the platform, users can receive payment from clients and marketplaces around the world. Payment can be received with some of the popular global currencies like USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CAD, AUD, and more.
- Receive funds in your locate Bank Account: The platform also allows users to Withdraw funds directly to their local bank account in over 150 countries and currencies or from an ATM using the Payoneer card.
- Make Payment Online: With Payoneer, you can make international business payments to over 200 countries.
- Track Payments Made: The platform also allows users to track and monitor incoming and outgoing payments.
How to Change Your Email Address on Payoneer
Changing your Payoneer email address can be done by following the steps below.
- Go to your Payoneer account.
- Sign in to your account with your login details and enter your two-factor authentication code when prompted.
- Next is to click Go under the Continue to Account Home section.
- Go to Settings on the menu bar and click on Profile settings.
- Click on Edit on the Name and email section.
- Delete your current email address and then enter your new email address then click on Save.
- After doing this, a pop-up requesting you to confirm the update to your mail will emerge.
- Next is to click on Send Email and Payoneer will send an email to the new address with a confirmation link.
- Open your email and click on Confirm Update. Once you do, your Payoneer account will be updated with the new email address.
This is how you can easily change your Payoneer email address. Note, just in case you can’t find the email in your inbox, check your spam folder. If you still can’t find it? Click on the Resend email button to get a new code. I hope this was helpful.