Apple has released iOS 15.4.1 update to address the issue of battery draining as well as various bugs in Made for iPhone hearing devices and Braille devices. The tech giant also rolled out the macOS Monterey version 12.3.1 update to enhance Mac’s stability, performance, and compatibility while also fixing bugs such as USB-C or Thunderbolt external display issues and Bluetooth disconnection issues.
Both upgrades are coming as a minor in comparison to the large updates that were released in the middle of March. The company also released HomePod version 15.4.1 update that addresses an issue where some HomeKit-enabled accessories could fail to respond when controlled via Siri. This update also includes bug fixes for HomePod. There is also tvOS 15.4.1 update that includes stability improvements when setting up or restoring your Apple TV.
Here’s the official changelog of iOS 15.4.1 update. This update includes the following bug fixes for your iPhone:
- Battery may drain more quickly than expected after updating to iOS 15.4
- Braille devices may become unresponsive while navigating text or displaying an alert
- Made for iPhone hearing devices may lose connection within some third-party apps
Official changelog macOS Monterey 12.3.1 update, the update fixes the following issues:
- Some 2021 MacBook Pro models cannot update or restore to macOS Monterey 12.3
- USB-C or Thunderbolt external display does not turn on when connected to Mac mini (2018) as a second display
- Bluetooth devices, such as game controllers, may disconnect from your Mac after playing audio through some Beats headphones